Report Vandalism or Repair Needs

​​​​If you are reporting any damage to a park facility, please call the Parks Administration office at (757) 385-1100 or email Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Emergencies or acts of vandalism which occur at any other time need to be reported by calling the Police dispatcher at 911.

If you have questions concerning maintenance problems at a city park or athletic facility or are reporting vandalism to a facility, please state the location and the problem. Thank you for your concern and assistance!

Keeping Our Waterways Clean

Hidden Treasures: Keeping Our Waterways Clean
Play Video