In the event of rain, snow, or other condensation on the ramps or concrete, the skate park may close until park staff determines the facility safe for use.
The City of Virginia Beach operates three premier skate parks located at Mount Trashmore Park, Williams Farm Park, and Woodstock Park. All skate parks and facilities welcome users of all ages, and the use of parks listed below applies to all skate parks and facilities throughout the city.
Mount Trashmore Skate Park
310 Edwin Drive | (757) 385-2995 | Hours: Open from sunrise to sunset.
24,000-square-foot skate park with a two-level half-pipe of 5’ and 6’ heights and an attached quarter pipe. The park also includes a 5’ spine, a 2.5’ rollover with grind rails, and a variety of arced and straight grind rails and boxes. Adjacent to the skate park is a competition-sized vert ramp that stands at a massive 13.5 feet tall and 40 feet wide.
The skate park components are steel framed with all ramps covered with Ramp Armor as the skating surface for skateboarders, inline skaters, and BMX bikers to enjoy.
Woodstock Park Skate Plaza
5709 Providence Road | (757) 366-4538 | Hours: Open sunrise to 11 p.m.
This all-new, 30,000-square-foot skate park features a well-rounded mix of transitional and street elements. The street course area contains features like custom ledges, rails, hips, wall rides, an A-frame ledge, and a long-curved transition wall catering to all skill levels and disciplines of riders.
This area is highly visible and includes shade structures for viewing and resting, as well as native plantings. You can also access the back area of this level and the upper-level street course using the connector sidewalk, without crossing the rideable area and interrupting the users. This area includes shaded viewing spots and features an intermediate to high-level rail, stair sets, a quarter pipe with extension, banks, and ledge runs from the top level down to the second level.
Williams Farm Skate Park
5269 Learning Circle | (757) 385-3064 | Take a virtual tour | Hours: Open sunrise to 11 p.m.
25,000-square-foot, concrete skate park that features a tiered bowl, flow park, and urban skate plaza with LED lighting.
- Skate parks and skate facilities are unsupervised - use at your own risk.
- In the event of an injury, call 911.
- Helmets and protective gear are strongly recommended.
- Skateboards, bikes, razors, kick scooters, and rollerblades are permitted.
- No electric, motorized, training wheels or “spark” apparatus are permitted.
- Respect all users and skill levels.
- Use park within your ability and skill level.
- Courteous conduct is expected from all those using park facilities. Disruptive, inappropriate language or behavior is prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed in skate parks and skate facilities or at the entrance gate.
- Food is not allowed in the skate park or skate facilities at any time.
- Skate Park - no trespassing after 11 p.m. Violators will be prosecuted.
- Spectators should remain outside the skate parks and skate facilities.
- No animals are allowed inside the skate parks and skate facilities.