Munden Point Park is a 100-acre park located on the North Landing River, a major leg of the Intracoastal Waterway. An 18-hole disc golf course meanders through the park with baskets positioned throughout, even on the finger piers along the North Landing River. There are also two additional practice baskets at the park. There is no charge to use the disc golf course unless you are hosting a tournament (the tournament fee is $75).
- Five large picnic shelters with charcoal grills
- Mini-shelters with charcoal grills
- Boat ramp
- Fishing area (Virginia Freshwater Fishing License required)
- Disc golf course
- Three ball fields
- Three basketball courts
- Three playgrounds
- Therapeutic cradle swing seats
- Five volleyball courts
- Public restrooms
- An outdoor amphitheater is also available by reservation for weddings, classroom instruction or other special events.
- Kayak & Canoe Launch - *There is ample on-site parking. Launching at Oakum Creek requires transporting/rolling your canoe/kayak approximately 150 yards down a concrete walkway to launch. This launch is located at the back of the park. Launching from boat ramp gives access to the North Landing River.
For shelter reservations, please call (757) 385-PARK (7275).
Enjoy a day on the water
A trellis archway perfect for weddings
Three playgrounds for kids of all ages
Disc Golf Course
Seat in the Shade