- 10U (ages 8-10)
- 13U (ages 11-13)
- 18U (ages 14-18)
Note: The player's age as of Sept. 30 of the current school year determines eligibility (see bylaws for further details).
- Registration is open from January 4 through Feb. 17, 2023. Once registration ends, a waiting list for interested players is available. A registration fee of $75 will be required for any individuals who are placed on a team, with a $10 late fee (if applicable).
- Registration is taken on an individual basis. Only online registration is available (debit/credit cards accepted).
- Open to all residents and non-residents of Virginia Beach.
- Each player pays a registration fee to enter (payable at registration).
- During the individual player registration, a preferred coach can be requested (but not guaranteed).
- Sports Management will place players on teams based on location, school attendance, and/or request by the registrant during registration.
- Leagues are subject to close-out prior to the last day of signups.
- All individuals on active High School varsity (V), junior varsity (JV), and junior-junior varsity (JJV) rosters are eligible to play.
- NO player(s) shall play on more than one team in the 7v7 Coed Passing League.
Spring 2023 Season
- Practice Starts: March 6
- Season: Begins Thursday, April 6. Inclement weather (make-ups) and playoffs (for qualifying teams) may run through late June
- Six game season (plus playoffs for qualifying teams in each league)
- Games will be played on Fridays and other possible weeknights at the Princess Anne Athletic Complex.
- T-shirts will be provided.
If interested in becoming a volunteer coach, please contact the Sports Management Office for more information at (757) 385-0458.